- This website and associated websites (“Website”) are owned and maintained by: APIS FINANCIAL PTY LTD
- We are committed to maintaining the security of data and personal information (‘Data’) provided to us. When you share data with us, we treat it with care and take our responsibility to protect it seriously.
- We provide a compliant and transparent approach to Data protection. Apis Financial Pty Ltd adopts best practice in complying with any applicable privacy law and regulations including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’).
- What are Cookies?
- Cookies are small text files that can be stored on your computer, tablet or mobile device when you visit a Website. These small files contain information about browsing activity. Cookies are used to identify you when you come back to the Website and store details about your use of the Website. In addition, cookies can be used to analyse traffic and may be used to serve relevant ads to Website visitors through third party services such as Google AdWords.
- We may use persistent and session cookies to track your use of our Website. Persistent cookies are stored as a file on your computer and remain there when you close your web browser. Session cookies are only stored on your computer during your web session and are automatically deleted when you close your browser.
Cookies also allow us to store user preferences and provide you with a positive experience when you browse this Website, including enabling you to personalise Website settings.
- How do I opt out?
- You may opt-out from the collection of cookies by editing your browser options, but certain features of our Services will not function if you disable cookies. To find out how to manage cookies on browsers, visit the specific browser developer’s website. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- GDPR and Your EU Privacy Rights
- GDPR Regulation (EU) 2016/679) creates some new rights for European Union residents and strengthens some existing Data protection rights.
- To the extent that any cookie placed by Apis Financial Pty Ltd or a third party, as described above, can uniquely identify a computer, or the person using that computer, under the GDPR, this is categorized as Personal Data. Accordingly, our Privacy
Policy shall apply to any such Personal Data collected from its users.
- How can we help? Getting in touch – Questions, concerns or complaints:
- The contact information for Apis Financial Pty Ltd’s Data Protection Officer is:
Privacy Officer Level 1, Suite 4, 20 Innovation Parkway, Birtinya, QLD, 4575 Australia
Email: [email protected]
Policy copyright theProduct.com.au. Used under licence.